12-01-2010

Clash Of The Titans, een gemiste kans?

De regisseur van de binnenkort te verschijnen Clash Of The Titans, Louis Leterrier, is naar eigen zeggen een hardcore gamer. Hij werd volgens de filmmaker echter niet benaderd om mee te werken aan de vergaming van de film, meldt Leterrier op MTV Multiplayer



"I'd love to be involved, they're just far, far away from me. To be frank, I would have said 'Yeah, lets do it!' and then have too much work." De regisseur heeft nog wel ambities op gamevlak. "If I work on a game, I want to work on a game game. It's kinda hard to work on a movie and on your game at the same time. When James Cameron or Peter Jackson do that I'm always surprised. That's impressive, just find the time to do all that stuff. There's so much freedom in games these days. There's no limit to the story that you can tell in games. Take 'BioShock,' for example, or 'Lost Planet.' It transposes you to another planet. The first game that I was hooked on was 'Metal Gear Solid.' I needed to know what was happening. That's what I'd love to do, something with great storytelling and interactive play."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten