14-08-2009

25x Batman

Eind deze maand verschijnt eindelijk de game Batman Arkham Asylum.



Om de release te vieren publiceerde Game Podunk de 25 dingen die iedereen moet weten over de gemaskerde misdaad bestrijder. Dit alles natuurlijk met een vette knipoog.

25 Things About Me: Batman

1. My favorite color is not black, despite the fact I'm seen wearing it all the time. Black happens to be the only color my Batsuit comes in and it helps me hide in the shadows.

2. It's been rumored that I have been with many women and while I have been with most, there is only one I would like to get to know: Harley Quinn. It's just a shame that she's nuts about the Joker.

3. Arkham Asylum is not the best place to be a security officer at. Many of the criminals I have turned over to the Warden are considered extremely dangerous.

4. Being rich has its perks; having a butler to take care of you and offer valuable advice, women for each day of the week, a slew of Bat toys, and no one ever suspecting that I, Bruce Wayne, am Batman.

5. My favorite animal is the eagle. This bird is a strong symbol for justice and is a very majestic creature.

6. And no, Dick Grayson is not my secret boyfriend. He is my partner in fighting crime.



7. Music I like to listen to is hard rock. It gets my blood boiling and makes those long drives to criminal hideouts less boring.

8. I have starred in at least 19 video games. Batman: Arkham Asylum is my latest endeavor into this business.

9. For Halloween, I like to dress up as Robin and he dresses up like me.

10. Friday nights are poker nights for me and the other super heroes. But don't play against Superman if you like to cheat, he likes to use his ability to see through your clothes before each game.

11. A guilty pleasure of mine is to take long bubble baths after a hard day's work. Don't knock it until you try it. Bubbles have a way of relaxing your mind.

12. I own the complete set of Teen Titans episodes. It's the only cartoon I like to watch, besides those about me.

13. When I am not saving Gotham, my hobbies include: reorganizing the Bat cave, teaching kids how to use the Batarang properly, prank calling the Ghostbusters, and working out.

14. While I do work out often, I had Alfred make sure each Batsuit comes molded with tons of muscles. This is just in case I am too busy to hit the gym.



15. My favorite color is yellow. When you work in the dark as much as I do, you'll learn to appreciate bright colors.

16. The few people that know my true identity are either my current partner or past ones. Everyone is made to sign a contract stating that if they let the secret slip, I have the right to lock them up in Arkham Asylum with the others who tried to tell.

17. I might not have the super powers like the other Justice League members, but I make up for it with my intelligence and hefty bank account.

18. Before I became the Batman, my goal was to become a world famous chef. You think Alfred cooks? No, I do the cooking and I rarely splurge on take out.

19. I have one son, Damien Wayne, who will be Robin one day.

20. I have "died" multiple times. But it's really just an excuse for me taking a vacation.



21. My library is full of first edition copies of masterpieces by William Shakespeare, Homer, Edgar Allan Poe, and Dean Koontz.

22. Commissioner Gordan is a good friend of mine. He always takes the speeding tickets and parking tickets written for me off the record book.

23. In the beginning, my Batsuit consisted of leggings and plastic. Now, thanks to modern technology, it's made of a classified material.

24. I'm a closet fan of Michael Jackson. His music is wonderful and besides, I was the one who taught him to moonwalk. Though I still think my name for it was better: the Batwalk.



25. Out of all the criminals I have arrested, only a couple are ones I consider my true archenemies. They are the Joker, Catwoman, and Two Face. The rest are slowly getting on my nerves.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten