06-06-2010

Modern Warfare 2 spelen met een gebroken nek

Iain Hanson, een 19-jarige uit Schotland brak zijn nek toen hij 15 was. Voor veel mensen zou dit betekenen dat hij de alledaagse dingen die wij voor lief nemen niet meer kon doen. Niet voor Ian, hij speelt bijvoorbeeld nog steeds Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 op zijn PlayStation3.



Hanson zegt zelf hierover het volgende: For MW2, I use my left palm or ball of my hand for the left stick, have to take my hand off it to use my thumb for the D-pad. I vary between using my right hand i a similar fashion for the right stick, and twisting my left hand over so I can aim while I shoot. I press L1 with my right index finger as I press R1 to shoot with the base of my thumb (kinda where it turns into a thumb from being wrist). For L2 and R2 I use my right middle finger whilst aiming the right stick with my left hand. For the buttons on the right I use my thumb, having to take my hand off of the right stick or trigger buttons. So that's basically it, that's how I roll! (no pun intended) :P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten